Welcome to the Animal Clinic of Walla Walla! Currently, we are accepting new clients with large and small animals. We also offer boarding services which works especially well for patients who need daily care while you’re away.
First, we’ll need to see you and your pets. Give us a call 509-525-6111 and schedule your first visit. We are open Monday through Friday from 7:30am to 5:30pm. We also accept medical admissions ranging from urinary problems, swollen paws, vomiting or diarrhea. If you are wanting to get your pet in for a Wellness Exam please schedule an appointment with the doctor as we love to meet with you and your pet to discuss home life.
Below, you’ll find links to all of our admission forms for medical, surgery and boarding that you can print out, fill out and bring in ready to go.
More information about Animal Clinic of Walla Walla:
- Review all of the services we provide
- Read about our doctors, technicians and support staff
- Find out about the clinic’s history
Download, print, and fill out forms before you arrive.
Fill out the appropriate forms in the comfort of your home, then bring them with you to your appointment. Click to view them in your browser or download them.
- Hospital Admission Form- Click to Print
- Admission and Consent for Surgery & Dentistry Form- Click to Print
- Wellness Form- Click to Print
- Canine Boarding Form- Click to Print
- Feline Boarding Form- Click to Print
If you can’t access the forms, download the latest version of Adobe Reader here.
Feel free to get in touch with us on the phone (509-525-6111) or via email on our contact page if you have any other questions.